Augury Design S.L. guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
1.- WEBSITE OWNERSHIP.
Business name: AUGURY DESIGN S.L.
Name of the owner: AUGURY DESIGN S.L.
Registered office: C/ LA RUEDA, 25 SÓTANO 4 BAJO POL. IND. SAN RAFAEL
Town: HUÉRCAL DE ALMERÍA
Contact telephone number: +34643527670
Registration data: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Almería en el tomo número 1913, Libro 0 , Folio 50, Hoja AL-48817, Inscripción 1.
2.- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
We need you to provide your personal data for the following services:
1. Referral of information when they contact Augury Simulations using the contact form on the web, by phone or by mail.
2. Provision of effective service, which includes presale and after-sales services and administrative services such as billing.
3.- POSSIBILITY OF EXERCISE RIGHTS
Augury Design S.L. informs you that on your personal data you have the following rights recognized under Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- • Request access to stored data.
- • Request a rectification or cancellation.
- • Request the limitation of your treatment.
- • Oppose the treatment.
- • Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, directly requesting Augury Design SL, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can go to Augury Design SL and ask information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of them, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the processing, limit their use or request the cancellation of that data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the identity card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
The data is not transferred, except when such transfer is necessary for the provision of the service, such as payment providers (Visa, Paypal) or transport or courier services (TNT, FEDEX).
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
5.- TIME OF CONSERVATION OF DATA
The personal data you provide to Augury Design S.L. They will be kept until you request their deletion.
The data derived from the provision of the service will be kept for the entire duration of the obligations with the client and for the time required by the legislation for the fulfillment of obligations – at least 5 years to do so according to tax obligations.
6.- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legitimacy of the treatment is different depending on the case:
1. Treatment to provide the contracted service. The legitimation derives from the execution of the contract of sale.
2. Administrative management and compliance with legal obligations. The data must be processed at an accounting and administrative level to comply with commercial, tax, consumer protection and other applicable regulations.
3. Respond to requests for information. Legitimization is given by the user to provide consent to contact Augury Simulations.
4.- Cookies. The legitimacy is given by the consent given by the user at the beginning of the web browsing.
7.- COOKIES POLICY
You can read in more detail our Cookies Policy in the specific link for this purpose: